With the current license can we download the latest ca layer 7 api gateway 10.0, developer portal 4.5 and OTK 4.4 ?
Release : 10.0
Component : API GATEWAY
-If your license is currently updated on the support systems you should be able to download the products from
- If you can download the products then you have credentials or License to.
Next step is to license a Gw v10 once installed . Do you need to have a license xml file with similar name on this format : CA_12345678910111213141_SSG_Enterprise_10.xml
the same for Portal 4.5 , if you have those files you will be able to license and use the product , else do you need to open a license case using the following instructions :
How to Request a CA API Gateway License File (API LICENSE)
To request a new license file, please follow the steps below:
1. Collect the Mac address of the machine where you will be installing the Enterprise Dashboard.
2. Identify the name and email address to send the license file.
3. Contact the Customer Assistance Team to request a new license in one of the following ways:
a) Call the Customer Care Hotline at (800) 225-5224.
b) Select Option 2, Customer Care.
c) Select Option 1, License Keys.
d) Fill out a Generic Customer Care Web Form online:
e) Fill out the Customer Care form.
f) Select CA Licensing as your request type.
4. Go to CA Support.
5. Click Sign In and enter your credentials.
6. Click Case Management.
7. Select Licensing in the Product field.
8. Complete the rest of the form and click Submit.
9. The Customer Assistance Team will create a new license file (devtestlic.xml) and send it to the email address identified in step 2.
10. You can download CA API Solutions directly from the Download Management section of the CA/Broadcom support Site.