I can not select the Previous Attribute Value in the right side of the condition when building a condition for a Subobject.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Administration > Processes
2. Create a new process
3. Primary Object: Project
4. Auto-Start condition: Update
5. Set Condition: Select Object = Team (Subobject )
6. Object = Team (Sub object )
7. Select Attribute Value, ie. Booking Status
8. For Operator select !=
9. In the right part of the condition select Object and select Team (Sub object )
10. Select Previous Attribute Value
11. Observe list.
Previous Attribute Value should show Booking Status
Previous Attribute Value shows [--Select--]
Any Clarity PPM release
This is working as design.
This was analyzed by Engineering through CLRT-73438
Start Condition can use the 'previous attribute' functionality only on the object that is set as primary object.
Field comparisons can be done on the subobject but not for previous values of the attribute. Previous and current field value comparisons are reserved for the master object only.