When creating a link in a custom grid Portlet based on Object or NSQL based Portlets you get Error ODF-0101: No object
Steps to Recreate:
- Create a new grid Portlet using the Cost Plan object as the Data Provider. Issue can also be reproduced using any out of box object like project.
- Click List Column Section/Layout and add Investment Name and Investment ID
- Click List Column Section/Fields Section. Click Investment Name. Link to Cost Plan Properties:
- Click on Save And return: Error:ODF-0101: No object found.
- Click on Publish: Error:ODF-0101: No object found. System error. Contact system administrator.
Alert: Do you want to publish this object's views? All user views will be reset. If partitions are being used, this will only affect the current partition.
- Click on Yes
Error: ODF-0101: No object found. System error. Contact system administrator.
- Click on Yes
Error: Error 501 - Not Implemented. The server does not support the requested feature. Contact your system administrator.
Also when the changes are made via the Portlet Configuration option while viewing the Portlet , you get Alert: Invalid or no object data found
Expected Result:No error should be generated when linking Investment Name to Cost Plan Properties
Actual Result:Receive Error: ODF-0101: No object found.
Navigate back to the properties page and see the saved link.
Resolved in Clarity 13.3
Keywords: CLARITYKB, CLRT-68807, clarity13resolved, clarity133resolved