Dates and hours in modern project status report are not properly formatted in French when French locale is used as account setting.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Log in to Clarity Classic UX> From Home > account settings Set language and locale as French
2. Navigate to Clarity new UX
3. Open a demo project and open Status module and publish a PDF status report.
Expected Results: The status report (PDF) and publishing details page would have consistent Date and hour formatting as per the French locale.
Actual Result: The status report (PDF) and publishing details page having Dates and hours formatted in non-french locale.
For dates :
- Instead of 30/07/2020 (dd/mm/yyyy in French) it's 07/30/2020 (mm/dd/yyyy)
- Instead of 4 sept. 2020 (in French) it's sept. 04, 2020
For hours :
- Instead of 14:46:44 (The 24-hour clock in French) it's 2:46:44 pm
Testing in upcoming GA 15.9 we find Dates in status report PDF is working correct unlike 15.8.1, only Date format and hours in the publishing timestamps are not considering the French local.
Clarity 15.8 and 15.9
This is caused by Clarity defect DE58126
The defect is fixed in 15.9.1.