Dynamic multi-value lookup value selection in new UI/modern UX returns error CMN-0009: Attribute 'Attribute name' has invalid Lookup Value '[xxxx]'
Another side effect of this issue, is when you are able to update MVL via XOG or in Classic but when going to the List in MUX you will see multiple values because of wild character search. See screenshot below.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create custom lookup (name: SPP Prvky, id: C_L_SPP_PRVKY) from query
2. Create custom attribute on object Project
3. Create custom lookup (name: SPP Prvky Task, id: C_L_SPP_TASK) from query
4. Create custom attribute on object Task
5. Add custom project attribute to detail module in New UX and try to select multiple values
6. Add custom task attribute to the task detail view and try to select a subset of the values selected in the previous step
Expected Results: Task lookup value saved selected to be saved
Actual Results: Task lookup value select not saved, error message in browser console
Clarity PPM 15.8.1, 15.9, 15.9.1, 15.9.2, 15.9.3
Fixed in Release 16.0.0