Not able to use the copy action in custom object instances since PPM 15.8.1
The "Copy enabled" flag reverts back on custom objects at saving time.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Open PPM Administration > Studio > Create master custom Object
2. Select "Copy enabled" on object properties and save.
3. Return back to the Object properties and check
Expected result: "Copy enabled" is checked and the "Copy Object Instance" action is available
Actual Result: "Copy enabled" is not checked and as a result, the action copy custom object instance is not usable.
This is caused by PPM Defect DE58112
Clarity PPM pre 15.9.3
This is fixed in 15.9.3
Workaround for earlier releases:
1. Run the SQL update manually followed
update odf_objects set is_copy_enabled=1 where code='customobject'
2. Restart the app services or clear the Clarity cache