We have an error in a fault tolerant environment from the secondary SpectroSERVER:
Fault Tolerant Alarm Service: attempting Global Alarm Service connection to the primary SpectroSERVER....
Fault Tolerant Alarm Service: Global Alarm Service connection to primary SpectroSERVER failed.
FAULT TOLERANT ALARMS NOT SYNCED TO PRIMARY
Release : 20.2
Component : Spectrum Core / SpectroSERVER
To collect debugging information, please configure the below settings in .vnmrc file on both primary and
- Log into Primary SS as Spectrum Admin and nav to /SS directory.
- Edit the .vnmrc and add the following lines:
- restart the SpectroSERVER (or, use VNMSH to reload vnmrc, avail in Spectrum 10.4 and higher)
- Do the same on the Secondary server
- After some time (30-60 mins) then collect the /SS/VNM.OUT logs from both Primary and Secondary for relevant debugging messages