We have a UIM Infrastructure with Tunneling disabled on all secondary hubs and noticed that robots under some secondary hubs are not displaying data in USM or Group trend reports
Note: Performance Reports show data for suspect robots.
Observations on suspect robots:
1. We are unable to manage probes on suspect robots with a IM logon session to the Primary hub and receive a pop message with the error below:
Note: This issue is not seen with IM launched on the secondary hub itself
**Unable to reach controller, node: </Domain/Hub/Robot/Probe> error message: communication error
2. The discovery_server.log captures the error below for all suspect robots
[robotWorker-4] WARN com.nimsoft.discovery.server.nimbus.scan.ProbeFetcher - probe_list failed for /domainname/sechubname/suspectrobotname
(80) Session error, Unable to open a client session for %suspectrobotipaddress:48000: Connection timed out: connect
This issue is sometimes seen when the Primary hub is not able to communicate directly with all robots UIM ports.
Release : 9.2.0
Component : UIM - DISCOVERY_SERVER
1. Open the UIM ports between the Primary Hub and suspect robots that belong to the secondary hubs
2. Enabled Tunneling between Primary and Secondary hubs