Message display at TPX startup :
TPX100 INITIALIZATION ERROR: SETLOGON GNAME FAILURE, RC=10 19
TPX LOG displays the following details.
RC 10, 19 on GADD (SETLOGON OPTCD=GNAMEADD)
Explanation of Return Code.
RTNCD FDB2 Explanation :: - 16(X'10') 25(X'19') Host is not member of Sysplex
Release : 5.4
Component : CA-TPX for Z/OS
The application issued either the
- INQUIRE OPTCD=SESSNAME,
- the CHANGE OPTCD=ENDAFFIN, or
- the SETLOGON OPTCD=GNAMEADD | GNAMEDEL | GNAMESUB macro instruction,
but the coupling facility for this host is inaccessible.
The coupling facility might be inaccessible because:
• A coupling facility does not exist.
• A CFRM policy for the required coupling facility structure was not active.
• VTAM is not defined as an APPN node.
• VTAM has lost connectivity to the required coupling facility structure.