This Article applies to JDBC operators in ITPAM for MSSQL Server Database with Windows Authentication.
Release : 4.3.X
Component : Process Automation
Steps for sqljdbc_auth.jar file:
1. Download the sqljdbc_auth.jar from Microsoft site corresponds to the Operating System where the agent or Orchestrator is running and MSSQL server version.
2. Copy sqljdbc_auth.jar to Java installed locations used by ITPAM as below:
3. Also, copy sqljdbc_auth.jar to <PAM Installed location>\server\c2o\ext-lib
4. The jar file also needs to be in any folder in the PATH environment, e.g. C:\Windows\system32
5. Restart Orchestrator or Agent service.
Steps to start ITPAM service with specific user:
To use integrated security, do not specify the user name and password in the Connection URL.
The user with which the ITPAM service started is considered as the user for making connection to Database.
Append ;integratedSecurity=true; to the Connection URL in the operator. For example:
"jdbc:sqlserver://" + "DBServerName" + ":" + 1433 + ";DatabaseName=" + "master" + ";integratedSecurity=true;"