ALERT: Some images may not load properly within the Knowledge Base Article. If you see a broken image, please right-click and select 'Open image in a new tab'. We apologize for this inconvenience.
How to write a Management Center script for a ProxySG device?
Article ID: 199495
Management Center - VA
ProxySG Software - SGOS
Need to write a script to push to a ProxySG device through Management Center (MC) but do not know the correct syntax.
The ProxySG provides a "Preview" function that allows you to see the Content Policy Language (CPL) that will be applied through the ProxySG Command Line Interface (CLI).
To find and produce the correct syntax use the following steps:
- Log into a ProxySG web interface
- Make changes that are required to be applied and want to be pushed through Management Center script
- Do not click on the "Apply" button as this will apply the changes and clear the "Preview" option.
- Click on the "Preview" button that is located in the bottom right corner of the screen
- Double click on the action that is waiting to be applied
- Copy the code that is display
- Create and Execute the Script Object in MC