SUMMARY: Externally Dependent Tasks Not Prefixing Project Name
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Create two Projects with tasks
2. Open one of the Tasks and under the "Properties" tab go to "Dependancies"
3. Create a new Dependency that points to a Task on the other Project. Save.
4. On the Project click the "Tasks" tab, and go to "Gantt".
5. The Gantt view displays the Dependancies as the Task Name.
The documentation here:
"The external project name is prefixed to the externally dependent task name."
It only displays the Task Name, the Project Name is not prefixed.
Release : 15.7.1, 15.8.0, 15.8.1
Component : CA PPM APPLICATION
The Project Name is not actually supposed to be prefixed. This is an error in the documentation.
The documentation has been reviewed, and corrected in 15.8.1 and newer versions to remove these comments.