We recently updated our UIM from 8.51 > 9.02 > 20.1 . The infrastructure and everything went fine but we are having issues. The aws probe does not start. It says a dependency is missing but I am not sure what that is. None of the probes could not open configuration in Admin Console.
- installation issues/wasp cfg
Release : 20.1
Component : UIM - ROBOT
- Redhat 6.5
- MySQL 5.6
- Robot version 9.30
Noticed that all the UMP webapps were loaded on the Primary Hub. UMP was accidentally installed on the Primary hub at some point.
Recommended we do the following on the Primary (Linux machine):
1. Ran the uninstaller to uninstall UMP
2. Uninstalled the 'ump' package via the controller probe utility-> using Expert Mode, -> inst_pkg_remove
3. Deployed he wasp probe to the Primary
4. Reinstalled the Admin Console packages to the Primary
5. Started Admin Console, logged back in and and we were able to open probe configurations with no errors/problems.
Plus there were no further errors in the wasp log from mps.