1. Created two different virtual services with recording from the Portal.
2. Copied a GET Stateless Signature from one VSI to another from the Portal.
3. Both images have REST Data and JSON Protocol handlers.
4. When I send a request to the virtual service with the copied transaction, get these messages:
2020-09-10 15:53:27,601Z (11:53)[CMS_Avalon_AHP [VS_CMS_Avalon_AHP_Run]/31] INFO - No Stateless Match Could not match a stateless transaction
2020-09-10 15:53:27,603Z (11:53)[CMS_Avalon_AHP [VS_CMS_Avalon_AHP_Run]/31] WARN - No Match Request <?xml version="1.0" ?>
The REST Data Protocol filter on the VSM does not have the GET URL rule defined. This is why the VSI is giving a NO Match message.
Release : All supported DEVTEST versions
Component : CA Service Virtualization
1. Downloaded the MAR file with the copied transaction from the Portal.
2. Open the MAR file with the Workstation as a new Project. (cannot edit VSM on Portal)
3. Open the VSM.
4. Click on the Virtual HTTPS Listener 8085 step.
5. Expand Filters under Step Information. Can see that the REST Data Protocol filter on the VSM does not have the GET URL rule defined
6. Open the VSI.
7. Click the GET Stateless Transaction.
8. Under Transaction Basics, copy the entire value of Operation.
9. Go back to the VSM.
10. For the REST Data Protocol filter, add a new Rule for URL Rules (click + at the bottom of the panel)
11. A dialog pops up for New URL Rule.
12. Paste the just copied value and click OK.
13. Double-click on the Virtual HTTPS Listener 8085 step again.
15. Re-Deploy the VSM.
16. Re-send the request and this time you get a valid response back.
NOTE: If you have two different Virtual Services running on the same port, you should specify the Base path in the Listener step to make the Virtual Services unique.