STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Login to Clarity as Admin
2. Make sure project is associated with Corporate Location OBS
3. Create project template and pre-populate Department and Location in the template
4. Attempt to create project using that template in New UX
5. After project was created attempt to query prj_obs_associations for that project and notice Location value for that project is missing.
Query used: select * from prj_obs_associations where record_id = xxxxxxx (replace xxxxxxx with internal project id) and table_name = 'SRM_PROJECTS'
6. Open same project in Classic, just ensure Location is configured on Edit view and notice value is present.
7. Attempt to click on Save without making any changes and now run same query from step 5, notice Location is value is now present, but please note if you attempt to do same in New UX (we don't have a Save button), but let's say you change some other field, it is not forcing Location to be saved.
Expected Results: Location value should be present in prj_obs_associations when project is created.
Actual Results: Location value is missing from prj_obs_associations table after initial project creation.
Workaround: Ensure Location is available on Create screen, but this only applies when project created in Classic, but not if created in New UX.
Release : 15.8
Component : CA PPM SAAS PROJECT MANAGEMENT
DE57676, Fixed in 15.9.3.