A NCL to issue TRI command was entered by console. The resource was marked TRI on OVR on RESOURCE MONITOR, however, it was cleared when CA SOLVE was restarted. No information appears on OVR and the resource was activated.
Release : All
Component : SOLVE:OPERATIONS
When a NCL to issue TRI command is entered by console, a console user tries to logon APPC.
The user ID for the console is automatically assigned using the following process:
1. The value of the SYSPARMS SYSCONUI operand is examined.
2. If no value is defined, it looks at the default.ppppOPER, where pppp is the system user prefix as defined in the NMSUP region JCL parameter.
3. If there is no definition for ppppOPER, the region assigns .DFLTOP as the user ID.
With NMSAF security is applied and .DFLTOP is used, the ID will be checked by the security product. Since .DFLTOP may be invalid ID for security products, N00801 message will be issued and OVR information is not saved when CA SOLVE is recycled.
N00801 APPC USER .DFLTOP LOGON FAILED FOR REASON - NSX910 UNKNOWN USERID: .DFLTOP
To solve the message and save the OVR information,
- Adding ppppOPER to UAMS and security product
- Adding ppppOPER to UAMS and define SYSCHECK NO and APPCCHECK NO on SXCTL (NMSAF SECURITY SXCTL FILE).