SpectroWatch threshold alarm not clearing when threshold reset value is met
If the attribute used in the watch expression is a table (instance) attribute, the same instance value that violated the threshold is used for the threshold reset.
Release : Any
Component : Spectrum Core / SpectroSERVER
1. Select the model where the threshold was violated and created the alarm.
2. Click on the Attributes tab
3. Find and select the attribute used in the watch expression.
4. Click on blue table link. The following is an example:
5. From the event, compare the instance value with the value seen in the table
Please reference the "Watches" section of the documentation for more information.