CA Identity Manager (Symantec IGA) Workpoint mail does not work as expected.
Steps to recreate this issue:
1. From the CA Identity Manager (IdM), User Manager navigate to
Tasks -> System -> Email -> Create Email
2. On the sender Tab, select the Admin email address
3. "When to Send" tab, select "Working Pending - SingleStepApproval"
4. On the "Recipients" tab, in the TO field, select "Workflow Approvers"
5. At this point, Modify User, and check if the email was sent or not.
Release : 14.3 CP1\ CP2
Component : CA IDENTITY SUITE (VIRTUAL APPLIANCE)
This issue is addressed via a 14.3 CP2 hotfix (HF-DE472432) which is available upon request from Broadcom Technical Support.