When importing Roadmap Items from a CSV file with following steps:
- Log in to the Clarity PPMNew User Experience.
- In the main menu, click Roadmaps.
- Open a roadmap and select a scenario.
- Click Item Actions, Import from CSV.
- Download the PPM_ROADMAP_CSV_IMPORT_TEMPLATE.csv file.
- Open the CSV file with Excel,
- Add column name(first row), API Attribute ID(second row) and value(third row) for the custom attribute which uses static lookup in the Roadmap Item.
- Use the Save As option to save your file as a CSV file with the .csv file extension.
- Verify that you have opened a roadmap and selected a scenario.
- Click Import CSV.
- Select the CSV file from your local PC or network server and click Import CSV.
And got the error message like below:
Are there any mistakes to create CSV file?