ALERT: Some images may not load properly within the Knowledge Base Article. If you see a broken image, please right-click and select 'Open image in a new tab'. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Publish Button missing for Status Report in New UX
Article ID: 198677
Clarity PPM SaaS
Clarity PPM On Premise
User unable to publish Status reports in the New User Experience (UX) even though user has correct access.
If the report has already been published, then it's not possible to publish it again.
Release : All Supported releases
Component : CA PPM SAAS PROJECT MANAGEMENT
To check if this is the cause:
- Go to the Status report in the New UX
- Click on the Reports tab in the Status Report
- Check if the report shows with "Final" in the right hand window
- If yes, then the report would have to be edited to be able to Publish:
- Click on the Current tab for the report
- Make needed changes
- Click Preview
- Now an additional report shows up in the Reports tab that are are able to Publish
If the above doesn't help, see also: 110649 - New UX - which permissions are needed to be able to create and edit the Status Report?