Even after running through the steps listed in KB 106090, the em.general site address was incorrect.
Remote Value overrides were entered for Web Site Host and Web Service Host in SsoConfig prior to the migration. This was overriding Performance Center from picking up the new hostname for the system and entering it into the general table.
Release : 3.7
Component : IM Reporting / Admin / Configuration
1. Access SsoConfig:
2. Option 1. DX NetOps
3. Option 3. Performance Center
4. Option 1. Remote Value
5. Option 2. Web Service Host - Option u - Enter the proper value
6. Option 7. Web Site Host - Option u - Enter the proper value
7. Exit SsoConfig with q followed by enter
8. Restart Performance Center services
9. Follow the update steps within KB 106090 once again