Post migration to Google Cloud Platform the ODATA is giving below error
Steps to reproduce:
Expected Result: ODATA connection establish and report refreshes.
Actual Result: ODATA connection established but report returns with error
In old data center the table and column name using ODATA Connection was in UPPER CASE and in Google Cloud Platform with PostgreSQL its lowercase and thats why you get error
Clarity hosted in Google Cloud Platform
1. Open an existing ODATA built in Power BI Report
2. Update ODATA connection on an existing report built in Power BI
3. Step “CHANGE_CASE_TO_UPPER” inserted after the Source, Navigation and ExpandTableColumn (if used) steps.
4. Make sure the Step immediately following references the new inserted step
6. Step "CHANGE_CASE_TO_UPPER" inserted after the Source, Navigation and Expand of TableColumn (if used) steps