Increasing the disk space used by Data Collector Caching in DX Netops Performance Management
By default, the Data Collector will cache up to 50% of configured activemq memory:
Release : 3.7
Component : CA Performance Center
You can increase this as follows, note that:
1) This configuration is not tested.
2) By extending the cache, it will take longer to reach live data being seen, as it must process the cached data first.
3) Thresholding times may go up as more timestamps would need to be processed in a shorter amount of time.
This may tax the thresholding engine, and possibly leading it to move to a state of degraded and ultimately disabled.
1) On the data collector, create a file named:
2) Specify the amount of space you would like to use for caching by adding an entry for customMaxDiskSpace.