Some emails generated by Scheduler failed to reach the recipients.
Is there a way to see trap or log Scheduler emails as they are sent out?
Release : 11.0
Component : CA SCHEDULER MVS
1. Ensure that the Scheduler started task JCL has //CAIJSNAP DD SYSOUT=*
If //CAIJSNAP DD DUMMY is found, you may dynamically allocate it in Scheduler ISPF :
a. Allocate a CAIJSNAP data set with LRECL=133
b. In Scheduler ISPF > Monitor > Command > A2 ALLOC > DDname CAIJSNAP
2. From the Scheduler ISPF Freeform command option 1.4, enter CAISUPT SET=(24,52)
3. Reproduce the email issue, then browse the CAIJSNAP DD output.
4. Locate "mail delivered". This message indicates that Scheduler successfully delivered the email to the mail server. (Scheduler does not deliver the mail to the recipients.)
CAIJSNAP DD output contains the email's FROM and TO address, the email contents, and data sent to TCP.
5. Disable the trace by executing command CAISUPT RESET=(24,52) from the Scheduler ISPF Freeform.
. CAISUPT trace is the only way to see the Scheduler emails.
. CAISUPT commands show up in the AUDIT report
. Additional diagnostic tool is found here: https://knowledge.broadcom.com/external/article?articleId=53534