wasp and ems probe do not start anytime the UIM Server robot is restarted, including on server restarts.
Error in ems.log
Failed to instantiate [com.nimsoft.nimbus.lookup.model.DatabaseConnectionInfo]: Factory method 'databaseConnectionInfo' threw exception; nested exception is (4) not found, Received status (4) on response (for sendRcv) for cmd = 'nametoip' name = '/domainname/hubname/hubrobotname/data_engine'
Error in wasp.log
[main, com.nimsoft.nimbus.probe.service.wasp.Probe] (4) not found, Received status (4) on response (for sendRcv) for cmd = 'nametoip' name = '/domainname/hubname/hubrobotname/data_engine'
data_engine probe is not completely up when ems and wasp starts up
Release : 20.1
Component : UIM - EMS
To resolve this issue, we need to configure both ems and wasp probes to start after the data_engine is up.
1. RDP to the UIM Server (Primary hub)
2. Edit the ..\Nimsoft\robot\controller.cfg and go to the each section ( <ems> and <wasp>)
3. Add start_after = data_engine
4. Restart the UIM Server robot from IM or Windows Services
5. Ensure that both probes start