Auto Start Process using custom Boolean attribute on Task object does not allow save from OWB to Clarity.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to Task object / Properties / Event Enabled: Checked
- Create a custom Boolean attribute on Task object
- Attribute Name: Custom Attribute
- Attribute ID: custom attribute
- Description: test Boolean
- Populate Null Values with the Default: checked
- Create a project with at least one task
- Go to Administration / Data Administration / Processes / Click on 'New'
- Process Name: CA - Test
- Process ID: ca_test
- Content Source: Customer
- Click on 'Save and Continue'
- Click on Objects tab / Click on 'Add Primary Object'
- Object Type: Task
- Object Key: thisTask
- Available for On-demand Start: No
- Select thisTask and click on Add Linked Object
- Select Parent in Attribute field and enter "thisProject"in Object Key field
- Save and Return
- Click on Start Options tab
- Start Option: Auto-Start
- Start Event: Update
- Do not start a new process: Checked
- Start Condition: (Task custom attribute = 1)
- Start --> Finish
- Click on Validation tab / Click on 'Validate All and Activate'
- Go to Project created in step #3
- Click on 'Open in Scheduler' / Workbench [Read-Write]
- Project is loaded correctly
- Click on 'Save' button in the top without to do any change
- Automatically is shown the following message error
Expected Result: the project to save without an error
Actual Result: You get the following error:
"Unable to save project CA Clarity PPM\project_id. An error occurred while trying to save your project: com.niku.union.odf.exception.ODFException: This should not occur. We will only be using ODFObjectImpl instances at this level"
- Change from 'Auto-Start' to 'On-Demand'
- Remove Start Condition
- Change Process Status from 'Active' to 'On-Hold' / 'Draft'
- Restart the Clarity 'app' services
This documented as issue CLRT-72821 and is currently in review with development.
Keywords: CLARITYKB, CLRT-72821, clarity13open, owb, ODFObjectImpl, save, error, com.niku.union.odf.exception.ODFException.