Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance device with a sysObjectID of 188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.2405 models as GnSNMPDev in Spectrum. As a result, there is no information in the Performance tab in OneClick for the model.
The Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance device with a sysObjectID of 220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.2405 is not certified in Spectrum.
The GnSNMPDev model type is for basic mib-2 support only. There is no mib-2 attributes for CPU and memory. Each vendor stores that info in their own vendor specific mibs.
Release : Any
Component : Spectrum Core / SpectroSERVER
Since this is a Firepower device, you can self certify this device in Spectrum to use the CiscoASA model type.
1. Log into OneClick as an ADMIN user
2. Select Tools -> Utilities -> Device Certification from the top level menu
3. Filter for the 22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.2405 sysObjectID and select
4. Click on the Edit icon
5. Set the Model Type Name to CiscoASA and click OK
6. Click on the Save icon
7. Delete any existing device models that use the GnSNMPDev model type and remodel so it picks up the new model type.
Please reference the "Self-Certification" section of the documentation for more information.