I have deployed multiple test cases as CVS and scheduled on every 2hrs frequency. I have noticed that at a time only 5 test cases will run in parallel and other will go in pipeline. Can you please let me know how to increase number of parallel execution.
Quartz Scheduler used by CVS has been configured by default to run only 5 jobs at a time.
Release : 10.6, 10.5
Component : CA Service Virtualization
Increase the number of Quartz threads to a higher value
Steps to apply the solution:
1. Open the file LISA_HOME\lisa.properties
2. Search for org.quartz.threadPool.threadCount
3. The value has been set to 5 which indicates number of CVS Jobs that can run in parallel
4. Change this value to a higher value as per customer's requirement. say 50 or 100 whatever suits their requirement
5. Save the file
6. Restart Registry, Coordinator and Simulator components