How to find when an alarm was closed/acknowledged in UIM when troubleshooting alarm synchronization with Spectrum integration.
1. Double-click on the NAS probe, click on Status TAB, and click on the button to Show Historical Alarms
2. Select the date/time range.
3. Add the UIM Alarm ID (ID) column.
4. Locate the UIM Alarm ID in question.
5. Double-click on the alarm to see when it was closed/acknowledged.
You are also able to determine how the alarm was acknowledged. By default, the last column is 'Acknowledged By'. If the alarm type is ACK or CLOSE, it will provide the probe or user that acknowledged/closed the alarm.