The below procedure has been confirmed as Aug 2020:
To obtain all maintenance available for OPS/MVS 13.5:
1. On the Mainframe Support Page, select DOWNLOADS from the Dark Grey bar at the top of the page.
2. Select OPS/MVS from the products listed
3. Select Solution Download tab under OPS/MVS header
4. Select OPS/MVS Event Management & Automation for JES2 13.5
5. In the Search bar enter OPS/MVS and hit SEARCH
6. Select ADD ALL to CART, or individually select the fixes you need, depending up on the maintenance you may already have.
7. If you see the pop up warning about selecting over 200 solutions, reply YES
8. The CART should now show the number of fixes you are downloading.
9. Select the CART icon at the top. Now you should be able to to check out.
10. Then download solution cart ZIP file directly to the mainframe and UNZIP the solutions into a USS directory. For information on how to download, please refer to the CAUNZIP procedures .
11. For more details on how to download HOLDDATA, please refer to the Holddata procedures.