You may need to increase the logging levels of EEM when troubleshooting it in relation to the AutoSys Application Server issues.
Steps to increase EEM Server logging levels
1. Stop the iTechnology iGateway service
2. Open the 'server.xml' file located here : <install_path>/EmbeddedEntitlementsManager/config/logger
3. At the bottom of the file starting approximately on line 118, change
for the following loggers:
If EEM is connected to an external directory server increase the level for the logger for 'eiam.server.ldap' as well
4. If you make a copy of this file before making changes, move the copy to another path so it does not interfere. If you leave it in place it will cause issues.
5. Restart the iTechnology iGateway service
The <install_path>/EmbeddedEntitlementsManager/log folder will now contain logs with debugging enabled.
NOTE: We recommend only turning this on to reproduce an issue, capture the debug logging and then turning it off again.
To turn off, restore logging levels to "info" and stop/start igatway again.