When an MVL attribute is created in the project object, the attribute works fine in the Edit page of the project and values can be inserted.
But in the Project List page, the attribute does not show any values which had been inserted in the Edit page.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Create a new Lookup "Test Project Resources" using below NSQL
inv_projects projects, srm_resources resources, prteam team
WHERE team.prprojectid = @WHERE:PARAM:USER_DEF:INTEGER:[email protected]
AND team.prprojectid = projects.prid
AND team.prresourceid = resources.id
and @[email protected]
2. Create a new Project MV attribute using 'Test Project Resources' look-up, and ensure you map 'Object ID' to 'prj_id' when creating this attribute.
3. Navigate to Project Team and add some resources to the project. This step is only to get some value for the above lookup.
4. Add some values to the attribute in the Project Edit page. Save and Return
5. Navigate to the project List page.
Expected results: The attribute will have a value inserted in the Project List page which was inserted in Step 4.
Actual results: The attribute has no value in it and even when you try to insert some values in the list page, it blanks out after saving.
This is caused by DE45183
This is fixed within Clarity 15.6