When we apply WIP adjustments the cost and rate values round up to integer losing the decimals on transactions.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
0. Make sure that Apply currency precision for rate/cost under Admin/Financial Management Processing is Unchecked
1. Create a transaction with the value in the Cost and Rate fields are similar to 12.34567
2. Post to WIP
3. Create a WIP Adjustment for the transaction created above
4. Click 'Save and Return' without making any changes
5. Go to Approve WIP Adjustment
6. Open the transaction to view the original and adjusted values
Expected Results: Adjusted Cost and Rate (On right side for Approve) match the original Cost and Rate fields.
Actual Results: Decimals are dropped on the Approve part.
In my example the Rate and Cost values now show 12.00000
If the value is 12.678 this would round to 13.0000
This value is also stored in ppa_wip_values table.
This has been identified as DE56409
Release : 15.8.1
Component : CA PPM SAAS FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
DE56409 is fixed in version 15.9