Clarity version 126.96.36.199 - what does the 212 stand for and is this the official product version?
Article ID: 196665
Clarity PPM SaaS
Clarity PPM On Premise
- In Clarity version 188.8.131.52, what does the 212 identify?
- Would installing 15.7 version which is available from the product download page would be equal to 184.108.40.206 version?
- If not, how would we get 220.127.116.11 version?
Release : 15.7
Component : CA PPM SAAS APPLICATION
- In Clarity Version 18.104.22.168, the 212 is an internal tracking of the build level, and 22.214.171.124 is official GA build for 15.7.
- Installing the 15.7 version available from the product download page would be equal to the version 126.96.36.199
- Note:The build above is a base level version, you can tell if includes a patch if there is any space after the build number and additional numbers.
- Example: 188.8.131.52 01 19
- In this, the GA base level is 184.108.40.206, the patch level is 01 (and the 19 is another internal tracking number)
See KB: 141061 for tips on how to optimize use of Self Service for Clarity PPM