An NSQL lookup that is using concat to combine the name and code field in a lookup is not working as expected in the new UX. It looks fine in Classic, but in the new UX it is only showing the name. This only occurs in Postgres/GCP environments.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new lookup using concat to combine two values.
ID as ID,
CODE as CODE,
NAME as NAME,
concat(concat(NAME,' - '),CODE) as FULL
FROM ODF_CA_CUSTOM_OBJECT) S
WHERE @[email protected]
2. Create a new lookup attribute on the Project object using this lookup
3. Add an API Attribute ID on this attribute to make it available in the New UX
4. In the New UX, add this field to a blueprint
5. Associate any existing or new project to this blueprint
6. In the New UX, open the project details
7. Click on the drop down for the lookup
Expected Results: The available values display as full name - code.
Actual Results: The values only display the name. However, when a value is selected it does display the value as full name - code in the field.
Caused by DE57172
Release : 15.8.1
Component : CA PPM STUDIO
DE57172 has been targeted to be fixed in our upcoming 15.9 release.
Workaround: Flush the Clarity cache.
For steps to flush the Clarity cache, see KB98199