We found two working instance of Jaspersoft working under our same PPM portal. We know because of a scheduled job running every week on Wednesday, and the client received two emails, one with the week prior to the GCP Migration, and one as the normal schedule.
CA PPM SAAS APPLICATION
If you see Jaspersoft reports from a previous Prod or Dev environment Broadcom Support can work with Saas team to check where the emails are coming from. Support will need a copy of the actual Outlook or other email message(s) that are sent from Broadcom.
Please send the email as an attachment to Broadcom for analysis. For Microsoft Outlook 2010/2013/2016: please follow the below steps to save an email message in .msg format and share the same with Broadcom Support.
1. Select the email message that you want to save in MSG format.
2. Click the File tab and then click Save As.
3. Browse to the file location where you want save the file.
4. Enter a name for the file in the File name field.
5. Click the Save as Type drop-down menu and then select Outlook Message Format (*.msg).
6. Click the Save button. The email message will be saved in MSG (.msg) format.
In the email message Header there will be reference to the Received by Instance sending out the scheduled report. Once the email details are gathered the Saas team can check the email disablement.