Note, if users are only seeing the issue on a subset of projects, it's recommended to search in the knowledge base (see:141061 ) as this page is specific to all projects:
- Check to see if the user has more than one version of MSP installed on the machine. If yes:
- They will either need to have the desired version of MS Project open before opening a project to MSP
- Or they will have to uninstall the version of MSP not being used
- Ensure the bit level of MSP Interface Installed matches that of Microsoft Project.
- So if you are using MSP 32 bit, you should install the x86 Connector
- If you are using a proxy, are the proxy details populated in the MSP Login screen (see 72865) for more details
- If that doesn't help, a clean uninstall can help as well: 45862 - How do I do a Clean Uninstall of the Clarity MSP Interface?