Sometimes it can happen that, using Vantage Windows Client and asking for Statistics (both Full or Totals) on any of the available Views, the below popup is got :
and the Statistics are not produced.
How to bypass this error?
Release : 14.0
Component : CA Vantage Storage Resource Manager
In order to correct the problem the following steps should be done:
1. Login to Windows Client. Close all windows except the Object Tree and Host list. In Object Tree open object:
CA Vantage Internal Management -> Dictionary -> Object Definitions
2. Load data into object and filter for statistics object, using the filter: Object = STATISTX
3. You should see only one record in the object now. Select the record in table and use Actions -> Load Object Definitions
4. Accept the action and verify that the message:
Object: STATISTX Version X... - Definitions loaded OK
5. Close the object.
6. Open any object in Object Tree, load it with data and try to view a Statistics.
All should be good now but if the problem still occurs, Please open a case to Broadcom Support.