We got z/OS with multiple TCPIP-Stack
The preffered TCPIPA is denoted as X.X.X.X
The agent always connects to Stck TCPIP denoted as Y.Y.Y.Y
- Unable to inquire host processor name (build_ip_list_local).
- U02000045 Maximum number of open file descriptors a process may have: '64000,s
- U02000066 Host information: Host name='TEST', IP address='X.X.X.X'
- U02005051 Job information: Job name='AUTOMIC', Job ID='S1234567', User ID='AUT
- U02000072 Connection to system 'AUTOTEST' initiated.
- U02000011 Connection to Server 'Y.Y.Y.Y:2217' initiated.
- U02000004 Connection to Server 'AUTOTEST#CP004(5,ID=1)' successfully created.
- U02000075 CP Server 'AUTOTEST#CP004' has '1' client connections.
- U02000011 Connection to Server 'LNXXXXX01:2218' initiated.
- U02000004 Connection to Server 'AUTOTEST#CP002(6,ID=2)' successfully created.
- U02000075 CP Server 'AUTOTEST#CP002' has '1' client connections.
- U02000011 Connection to Server 'LNXXXXX01:2220' initiated.
- Receive-Error 1128(EDC8128I Connection refused.)on Socket 7(ID=3,Y.Y.Y.Y
- U02002036 Could not receive anything from partner 'Y.Y.Y.Y'. Error code '1
- U02000010 Connection to Server 'Y.Y.Y.Y(7,ID=3)' terminated.
Release : 12.3
Component : AUTOMATION ENGINE
The issue was resolved by updating the following parameters in the agent INI
IP address the component uses to connect.
Use this parameter if the connection should be established via a particular IP address (for example, the computer has more than one network interface card).
Overwrite IP destination in case of IP NATing problems
So you can add this entry under HOST section and give the IPAddress or dns name then the IP address used with this address and not the one with which the agent was started.