I am running the Policy Server with Custom Code and I notice that once the Custom Code is loaded and executed on the Policy Server, the following message appears :
"Unable to establish administration context"
What is the meaning of this message ?
Policy Server 12SP3CR12
The message "Unable to establish administration context" appears when the Custom Code log in the XPS with an API Client, and the
Policy Server tries to fetch the SecurityContext for the API Client, and because there is no Security Context for the API Client, the Policy Server send the message to the log and continue processing.
The following might be the cause of the missing Security Context :
* Method used to reach data is not correct;
* User which tries to access data has not sufficient rights;
* Requested data does not exists;
* A requested library does not exists;
* There is a misconfiguration;