We need to know how to configure access to internet from Policy Server
through a http proxy server cause we don't have direct access to
internet. How can we do it ?
Policy Server 12.8SP3 on RedHat 6;
Unfortunately, Policy Server hasn't embedded functionality to use a
proxy to go to the internet. This should be managed at network and
If you need that functionality in Policy Server, we invite you to
submit an Enhancement Request (Idea) here :
1. Go to the "All Ideas" page :
2. Click on the "Add" button.
3. In the "Select categories...", select "Layer7 Access Management".
4. Write a title in the "title" box.
5. Write a complete description of the Enahcement Request or
Certification you'd like to post.
6. Click on "Save" to get the Idea submitted !
and get in touch with your Broadcom representative to prioritize it.