After assigning a "Tool Tip" to an OBS field, the "Tool Tip" information includes both the Tool Tip and the value populated in the field.
Steps to Reproduce
Assign a "Tool Tip" to an OBS related field.
1. Go to the "Project" Object
2. Go to the "Views" tab, and in the "Project Properties" line click the "Fields" link
3. Find the OBS field that you'd like to assign a "Tool Tip", and click the "Properties" icon for that Property.
4. Populate information into the "Tool Tip" field and save.
5. Open a Project, ensure that an OBS is assigned to that same OBS field.
6. Hover over the field, a popup will display the OBS field's name, and then after it include the "Tool Tip"
NOTE: This same behavior can be seen in other fields, but not all fields.
That only the "Tool Tip" will display.
The desired "Tool Tip" displays, but it also includes the OBS field value, which would usually display without the Tool Tip.
Release : 15.8, 15.8.1
Component : CA PPM APPLICATION
This issue is being investigated with defect DE56430.