UC_JOBMD is not decrypting the password correctly
when encrypted DB password and applied it in the ucsrv.ini and it works fine.
When we put same encrypted password into VARA object to be executed with &UC_JOBMD job fails with error.
sh: -c: line 0: unexpected EOF while looking for matching `''sh: -c: line 1: syntax error: unexpected end of file
Release : 12.2.5/12.2.6
Component : AUTOMATION ENGINE
Follow below resolution steps:
1) Create a promptset and have a single text field (you can keep the default variable name of &text1#)
2) Create a script object (I've called mine scri.31953142) and add the promptset prpt.31953142 to it.
3) In the Process tab of the script use:
4) Run the script and go to Report.
5) Copy the encrypted value from step 4 and put into a vara for later consumption (you can also use a put_var in the script) or run a jobs object with:
:set &pw# = "[value retrieved from script in step 4]"
&UC_JOBMD CMD="echo &PW#"