Problem Statement: While running the report Roadmap Timeline under Investment Management for a newly created Roadmap show "No matching records were found" while selecting the mandatory input controls like Roadmap, Fiscal Year, Period.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Login to Clarity and Navigate to modern ux
- Navigate to Roadmap in modern ux and ensure you have appropriate rights
- Click on New Roadmap to create a new Roadmap Instance and choose the Start Period and Duration
- Once the Roadmap Instance is created, Import Roadmap Item using Import from PPM, Import from CSV
- In this example we are adding roadmap item using Import from PPM using Project Object
- Select one or many projects and click on add and you will see a banner "Import in Progress"
- Since the roadmap item has been added, now sync the link items by clicking on "Sync Linked Items" and choose the attributes you need to sync
- As the attributes are syncing you will see a banner "Sync In Progress This scenario is temporarily locked for editing"
- Now navigate back to Classic PPM and click on Advance Reporting and ensure you have appropriate rights
- In the Advance Reporting under View Repository --> Reports --> Investment Management --> Roadmap Timeline Report
- On the Roadmap Timeline Report choose the Roadmap created in the above steps and choose the mandatory parameters in the report
Expected Result: The roadmap and the roadmap items created should appear in the report
Actual Result: "No matching records were found" is displayed.