Release : 9.1.0
Component : UIM - UMP_REPORTS
- Hotfix-> ump_unifiedreports_910_hf1.zip
Release Date: 7th June
Applicable for: UIM 9.10
This hotfix addresses the following:
- AAG Reports increase CPU and Drive Graph up to 16 row
Steps to apply the current patch:
1. Deactivate the WASP Probe on Primary Server
2. In WASP Robot, move <UIM>/probes/service/wasp/webapps/ump_unifiedreports folder to any other folder for backup.
3. In the Primary HUB Robot, backup <UIM>/archive/ump_unifiedreports.zip
4. Drag and Drop the ump_unifiedreports_910_hf1.zip file in the to archive using IM/Adminconsole.
5. Deploy the patch on WASP server.
6. Activate the wasp probe
7. Test the patch.
8. Clear Browser Cache and verify the fix
**If you cloud not see the report in drop down or it does not work please try to redeploy it again and test.