- varying causes
Release : 8.4
Component : UIM - ROBOT
- Various robots were throwing inactive alarms and displaying red in the IM client
- Some were Linux robots not responding.
- Others had been moved to a different domain.
- One needed the Linux firewall stopped/rules flushed
service iptables stop
- Another was simply down
- Use SSH to access the robot if possible
- Use ps -ef | grep nim to check if the robot processes are running (controller, hdb and spooler)
- Note that the Linux admin should allow:
48000-48100 range of ports and ALLOW TCP traffic to/from the robot
- Hub listens on port 48002
- Once the firewall is not an issue if there is still a problem make sure there is no firewall/filtering/security software installed and blocking/filtering communications on the machine