Updating a database user and password using the AAI Config tool locking my database accounts.
Release : 6.0.0 and earlier
Component : AUTOMIC AUTOMATION INTELLIGENCE ENGINE
This is resolved in AAI 6.0.1-1 as documented in the 6.0.1-1 Release Notes.
Upgrade to 6.0.1-1 to resolve the issue.
Work around to update the username/password if you are not yet on 6.0.1-1 is below:
1. Shutdown the JAWS Server Application
2. Change path to /JAWS/jboss/standalone/configuration
3. copy jaws-database.xml to jaws-database.xml.orig (or whatever name you need it to be).
4. Edit jaws-database.xml file NEW_USER NEW_PASSWORD
5. Save file jaws-database.xml 6. Start the JAWS Server Application.