ALERT: Some images may not load properly within the Knowledge Base Article. If you see a broken image, please right-click and select 'Open image in a new tab'. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Slow custom processes or jobs - BG performance Issues
Article ID: 194878
Clarity PPM SaaS
Clarity PPM On Premise
- There is continuous slowness in process or Job execution.
- We have to restart the BG to get it to work temporarily.
As an example:
- We have a custom process that takes more than 6 hours to complete.
- This generally would take around 2 hours.
This can be due to the design of the custom jobs/processes
Release : All Supported Releases
Component : CA PPM SAAS INSTALLATION AND UPGRADE
- Broadcom support is limited in the support that can be provided if the issue is specific to custom jobs/processes.
- If the below doesn't help, it's recommended to check with the designers of the process/job for assistance.
- 141089 - Performance Issues with jobs in Clarity
- 41821 - Clarity PPM: How to Maintain the Process Engine
- 106346 - Processess that use GEL are getting stuck in PPM Clarity
- 124243 - Clarity PPM: Performance issues are encountered by end users in the SaaS environment
See KB: 141061 for tips on how to optimize use of Self Service for Clarity