Since we moved to GCP, the reporting that query the PPA_WIP table is not correct. Portlets based on queries that look to PPA_WIP table are not correct either.
Data is missing for months like September or November.
The above is due to defect below:
PPA_WIP month_begin values are not correct for months with 30 calendar days (GCP environment)
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Create a project
2. Financially enable it
3. Add a team member that is financially enabled.
4. Home > Financial Management > Transaction Entry
5. Create two transactions for that team member/project
Transaction 1: Transaction Date = 01-May-2020
Transaction 2: Transaction Date = 01-June-2020
6. Run Post Transactions and Post to WIP jobs
7. Check the PPA_WIP table and note the month_begin column
Expected results: Transaction in May is correct. Month_begin is 2020-05-01 00:00:00.0 / Transaction in June to be 2020-06-01 00:00:00.0
Actual results: Transaction in May is correct. Month_begin is 2020-05-01 00:00:00.0 / Transaction in June is incorrect, being 2020-05-31 00:00:00.0
This is caused by DE56244
Clarity PPM 15.8 (GCP)
This is resolved in 22.214.171.124 and 15.9