The "Create Baseline" (project Baseline) has disappeared from the Task (list) Action menu after a new Task Action item was added to the Task (List) Action view.
How do we get it back there again?
Steps to Reproduce
Expected Results: The Actions menu includes items Copy Task from Template, Create Baseline, Update Cost Total and New Department
Actual Results: The Actions menu no longer contains item Create Baseline .
This is similar to defect DE51849.
Release : 15.4.1, 15.5, 15.5.1, 15.6, 15.6.1, 15.7, 15.7.1, 15.8, 15.8.1
Component : CA PPM SAAS APPLICATION
To workaround the problem do the following:
Go to Administration, Objects.
- Locate and open the Task Object.
- Click on the Views tab.
- Click the Restore Defaults button. NOTE: This will add the missing actions back to the menu.
- Click on [Actions Menu] for the Task List view.
- Click New and create a new menu.
- Add your new action to this menu.